17th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

Sir,

My daughter at present studying in class 7th in D.A.V. Public school (CBSE Board). I wish her to get admission in banasthali vidyapeeth. How she can get admission in banasthali vidyapeeth.

with regards-

Rashmi Milvaniya
1/68,Patel nagar
Saharanpur,UP

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 9th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth
  2. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  3. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  6. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  7. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  8. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  9. Fee structure for standard 9th admission in Banasthali Kota in Rajasthan?
  10. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  11. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  12. Fee structure for standard 9th class in Banasthaly Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan?
  13. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  14. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  15. How to download the application form for class VI for Banasthali Vidyapeeth to get admission in VI?
  16. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  17. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
17th November 2015, 07:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for class 9 admission in Banasthali vidyapeeth is that the candidate must have passed class 8 from a recognized school and should attain a minimum of 13 years of age while that of maximum age is 14 years 6 months.

The admission is done by conducting an entrance examination and the candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination will get a seat in the school.

The test will be based on the subjects of Hindi, English and Mathematics.

The fee for class 9 candidate is Rs.54,000/- per annum.

The official website is http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...C9B2A020A28521

Below I have attached the sample papers for entrance examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Basthali class 9.pdf(1.50 MB, 153 views)
17th November 2015, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?

Admissions for 9th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth are offered on the basis of Merit cum Aptitude Test. To get admission in 9th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, the candidate must have attained the minimum age of 13 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 14 years 6 months as on 1st July of the year of admission. By qualifying the test, based on your merit, you will be offered in 9th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
18th November 2015, 08:37 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in class 9th is that a candidate should have passed class 8th from a recognized Board. The candidate's age must be in between 13-14 years old.
The admission is based on the Entrance Exam conducted by the school authority, qualifying which will be offered to study in class 9th. The test is based on Mathematics, Hindi and English subjects.
14th July 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class ix cbsc board her session has been started . But now i want to get her admitted in your school sir can i get chance now . Pl inform me . Right now i am leaving in Jamshedpur.
With regard
Manoj kumar

4th March 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class 8 in cbse board how can she study at banasthali if mode of instruction is hindi
24th August 2020, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in for class 9th
22nd July 2022, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 8th class now and my daughter's date of birth is 4 December 2008 does she addmission in class 9th in 2023 does her age is right to addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?