24th February 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection process followed for Sainik school to join 6th standard in 2018?

What is the selection process followed for Sainik school to join 6th standard in 2018? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What are the steps followed to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  4. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  8. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  9. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  10. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium
  11. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  13. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  15. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  16. When is the Sainik School entrance exam in 2018?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
2nd March 2018, 10:57 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for Sainik school to join 6th standard in 2018?

Admission at Sainik School is based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted at all India level. Admission will be on merit.

Hence, make sure you have got good marks in the entrance exam because only excellent marks can help you get admission.
2nd March 2018, 02:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for Sainik school to join 6th standard in 2018?

Selection process for Sainik School to join 6th standard 2018 :-

Procedure to get admission in 6th class in Sainik School you have to appear in the all India entrance Sainik School Examination which is held in the month of January followed by the interview and medical test.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in this entrance exam and they are selected on the basis of merit and category.

Those candidates who are of 10 years or even 11 years on 1st July of year of admission are eligible.
2nd March 2018, 02:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Sainik School contacts entrance exam on all India level for admission in 6th and 9th class. You need to apply for the entrance exam for admission in Sainik School at Ujjain.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned Sainik School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?