1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?

Hello, my son is studying in 5th class of CBSE Board. I want him to join Defence in future. So, from now I want him to enter in to Defence. I want to know about Sainik School admission process in 6th class. So, what are all the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  5. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  7. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  10. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  11. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  12. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  13. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  14. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  15. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  18. Can my son get admission in IX standard in Sainik School whose date of birth is 13th May 2006?
9th March 2018, 06:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?

If you want your son to get admission in the Sainik School then he has to appear and qualify for admission entrance test.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 5th std and age limit is between 10years and 11 years.

There is reservation of seats for candidates of defence service. The application form for examination will be available in November onwards.

To get admission you have to qualify in written, interview and medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?