3rd August 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after 10th CBSE exams?

I will be completing my CBSE exam by August 2021. I am from Hyderabad. How to proceed for further studies after this?

9th August 2021, 08:57 PM
Ri S

Default Re: What should be done after 10th CBSE exams?

Hello, don't worry, you should chose subjects of your interest. Prepare for class 11.If you want to be an engineer, just chose maths side. If you want to be a doctor , just chose bio side. If you want to be a C A, chose commerce side. Etc. Set your goal and chose subjects according to your goal. Best of luck. Take care��
27th August 2021, 09:58 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What should be done after 10th CBSE exams?

After 10th standard you have three options :- Science, commerce and Arts Now you have to choose what you want to select for your future or career.
If you want to become doctor, engineer you should select science stream. If you good in science you should select science stream.
If you want to become C.A,C.S.or want to do any marketing or financial work you should select commerce.
If you are interested in fine arts ,teaching, drawing, painting, history, geography, economics etc. You can select arts as your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?