19th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?

Sir, I have given my CBSE 10th exams in CCE. Am I eligible to appear intermediate exams in andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  2. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  5. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  7. Am i eligible for MCI eligibility certificate after passing intermediate in one sitting
  8. Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  11. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  12. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  13. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. Minimum age to appear for class 10th CBSE Exams
  16. Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year? -- [New]
  17. When woud the NEET be conducted in Andhra Pradesh? Would the CBSE students from AP eligible for the same? How can apply for the same?
  18. M.Sc chemistry exams and colleges in andhra pradesh
24th January 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?

i will completed my intermediate 2012 in national institute of open school plz tell me i will be aligible the emcet examination
24th January 2013, 07:34 PM
howruchandu

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?

If i completed my intermediate 2012 march by national institute of open school. plz tell i am aligible the emcet examination
5th October 2021, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given my CBSE 10th exams . Am I eligible to appear intermediate exams in telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?