15th February 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after failing in GSEB 12th science exam?

What should I do after failing? Work hard but I'm not getting this success

15th February 2016, 09:45 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after failing in GSEB 12th science exam?

You should keep on working and should not fall back and just loose hope. have faith in you and I am sure you will make it through as if you do not even complete your 12th boards from a recognized Institute, you will have to face a lot of difficulties in your career ahead.

Therefore, my polite advice to you is to stay focused and do well in your next examination and I am very sure you will clear it this time.
15th February 2016, 09:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should keep on working and should not fall back and just loose hope. have faith in you and I am sure you will make it through as if you do not even complete your 12th boards from a recognized Institute, you will have to face a lot of difficulties in your career ahead.

Therefore, my polite advice to you is to stay focused and do well in your next examination and I am very sure you will clear it this time.
15th February 2016, 10:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You have two options after failing in science exam in Gujarat Secondary Education Board. One of the best option is that fill the form for reappear in the science subject and after filling the form you have to study with full of your dedications. My suggestion to you is that you should join any coaching center for preparing science subject.
If you are working hard and not getting success then definitely your study pattern is not correct. Avoid late night study and revise all the school work at home. Be regular in study. Practice as much as you can by writing.
The second option for you is apply for the NIOS board 12th exams.
15th February 2016, 10:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Do not fear of failure as " Failure are pillar of success" so you need to work hard again and try to qualify the examination this year.

The board examination is not much touch as questions are almost from recommended books and from last few year papers. The marking scheme is also very much in favour of student.

So you need to do regular revision and try to make a habit of writing and solving previous year questions.
15th February 2016, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Failure is the stepping stone to success. You need to strive back by working hard and get the desired results. There is nothing to get disheartened or worry. It is the time to act.

- First analyze your mistakes.
- Chalk out the necessary action plan.
- Study regularly from scratch - each and every concept.
- Give special attention to the areas which are your weakness.
- Practice variety of questions and previous years' papers.
- Practice various sample papers.
- Have confidence in yourself and aim to deliver your best.
15th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Do not lose your heart, you can apply for board exams once again, have faith in your self and never lose confidence. Failures are pillars of success.

Apply for board exams once again, work hard, practice sample papers of previous years and write well in board exams. Presentation matters a lot in board exams. Good Handwriting is also necessary for good marks.
15th February 2016, 11:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is only option for you is to work hard and try once again to qualify in examination.

The upcoming examination is on hand so try to remove the negative thoughts that you can't,

Now in these few days you need to solve the last year questions paper and some of sample papers. Try to go through all the important topics and formula. Go through all the subject you do not need to focus on only one subject.

Bit give more time to one in which you lack. Best of luck for this year and you will definitely clear your board paper this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?