9th October 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get job being a 12th Chhattisgarh Board Commerce student?

Hi, I have passed my class 10th and 12th with Commerce stream from Chhattisgarh Board and now I am not getting job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?

13th October 2018, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job being a 12th Chhattisgarh Board Commerce student?

You can apply for various government job exams like SSC CHSL, Steno, India Post Assistant, NDA exam, Soldier Indian Army, Air Force Group Y trade, etc. There are many government jobs, but selection is through written exam and skill test.

On the other hand, you can try for private sector jobs through interview, specially in BPO sector. Most of them want just good communication skills in English.
14th October 2018, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job being a 12th Chhattisgarh Board Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have passed my class 10th and 12th with Commerce stream from Chhattisgarh Board and now I am not getting job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?

You have to join courses like BCom or BBA or BA (Economics) to get a job being a 12th Chhattisgarh Board Commerce student. Job opportunities for the 12th passed students are very less. Therefore, you have to join and study any one of the above mentioned courses to get a job. You can apply for various government and private jobs, including Banks, various Government Departments, Private companies, BPOs, etc. after completion of graduation. For government jobs, you have to appear for the written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?