23rd April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?

Friends,
I have been studying 10th standard from ICSE Board.
I have got good score in my Board exams.
Will it be very difficult for me to cop up with the ISC Board
if I study Science in 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. Can I study Computer Science in 11th ISC if completed 10th UP Board without Computer Application?
  3. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  4. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  5. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  6. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  7. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  8. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Practical section of Chemistry is tough in ISC Board?
  11. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  12. Should I take CBSE or ISC after 12th? I have passed class 10th with ICSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  14. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  16. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  17. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  18. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
24th April 2015, 09:23 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?

I would like to tell you something about ICSE and ISC board, see both the board are same board, ICSE board is for class 9th and 10th student and ISC is for class 11th and 12th student, as there is no difference in study pattern, so you don't have to worry about it only study hard and score well to secure your future.
24th April 2015, 09:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?

No I do not think it is going to be tough for you to score better .As you have mentioned that you are a good student and scored better in the 10th board .

Nothing is impossible or tough if you will stick to three major factor of success in your life .
* Hard Work .
* Determination.
* Dedication.

So if you will work on the study and do not go with many books . Try to go with the text book recomended by the board or school for it .

Keep solving previous year papers and try to go through test series regularly .
24th April 2015, 10:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not difficult to study 11th science of ISC Board after 10th from ICSE Board.

Syllabus of both boards is mostly same.
With proper studies and teaching and coaching you will easily catch up with ISC Board.
Both Board are well recognised by Indian Government. ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and ISC stands for Indian School Certificate.

Just concentrate on your studies and keep your mind in class you will easily catch up with ISC board.
24th April 2015, 10:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

I think that you will not face any such problem like you told in your current query. Because in both the case the education pattern is designed as per student comfort and for the all way improvement of the student. However if you want to choose one among above two then you should go for the ICSE.
24th April 2015, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The difficulty level depends on the level of your input to your study. It will be difficult if you cannot put enough input to your studies since the syllabus of 11th and 12th is quite large. Moreover, there will be other subjects like English and second language in your 11th and 12th apart from your core science subjects which will demand good amount of time. Thus, you will need to study more. If you study well, understand the concepts and practice more problems, then there will not be any problem. Otherwise you will face difficulty. Maintain a time table and systematic study approach and everything will be easy.
30th March 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is more tough isc or icse board ? Which is easy to study?
12th April 2016, 11:42 PM
Quantum reply

Both the board are same. Upto class 10th it is called as ICSE and from class 11th it is called as ISC board.
As you have score good marks in class 10th so there will be no difficulty for you in class 11th. Just concentrate on your studies and you need to work hard .
11th course is quite tough and different from 10th course. In starting you may face some problem but of you do regular study then you will get success.
22nd October 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Please hell me iam moving from 10th state syallbus to isc 11th.i don't have bigger dreams I just I, want to score 75 perentage to 80 in 12th can I?
19th May 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i get computer science isc class 11 while i haven't score good marks in icse class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?