8th June 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do get secure good score in CBSE 12th Compartmental exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I got failed in 12th Board exam of CBSE. I am really depressed and I really want to know that what should I do to get good score in the compartmental exam of this Board? Kindly help me!

11th June 2019, 11:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do get secure good score in CBSE 12th Compartmental exam?

Just for you should have faith in yourself that you can clear 12th without any stress.
Just follow these tips to score better this time-

First of all you have to study all the notes that are provided to you by your teachers.

Read your textbooks properly and understand the concept behind each topic.

Please take help from your teachers.

Just do not depend upon the theory portion because along with theory you have to go for conceptual questions.

Practice previous year question papers.

Just complete one book at a time. You are done with your textbooks then go for any refresher.
12th June 2019, 03:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do get secure good score in CBSE 12th Compartmental exam?

Ways to score high in compartment exam-

First of all you have to be consistent with your studies so that each and every day you give time to the subject in which you have to appear for the compartment exam.

You are required to prepare a study plan, in which you should mention all the exam schedule, time of study, what to study etc.

You should be stay focused and positive don't think too much over exams, just prepare well for examination.

Practicing previous year question papers is going to help a lot.

Preparing your own notes will help you a lot at the end a before examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?