3rd June 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 12th Science student of CBSE.
I have just got pass marks in my Physics paper.
But I am afraid if I fail in 12th Physics Board exam.
So, please help me to know that how to prepare
specially for Physics Board exams for securing better marks?

10th June 2015, 03:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

If you are only weak in Physics, then I would suggest you to put some more emphasis on it, and take some coaching classes for it if not yet taken and if you had already enrolled yourself into one such coaching than try to focus properly.

Below mentioned are some tips which will enable you to score well in your examination, if properly followed.

> Try to put more emphasis during coaching hours and pay much heed to what the teacher says.

> Make it a regular habit to revise the chapters taught in your school or tuition, this will enhance your ability to memorize things more.

> Clear all of your doubts at the very early stage, as piling it up will make it difficult for you only.

> Try not to mug up things, in fact try to understand the phenomena behind it.

> Most important of all, give your mind and body a bit of rest, as without a proper health you can do nothing further.
13th June 2015, 11:52 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a 12th Science student of CBSE.
I have just got pass marks in my Physics paper.
But I am afraid if I fail in 12th Physics Board exam.
So, please help me to know that how to prepare
specially for Physics Board exams for securing better marks?

You got a warning for the Physics Exam, if you could not improved during this time then you might suffer with the Loss. SO, what you need to do is to prepare for the Exam very hard. You must set the strategy to prepare for the paper. you should give more time on the Physics paper. You should solve all the previous year question paper and very important Questions. This will really help you out !
16th June 2015, 12:13 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?

It is necessary for the students to get good score in every subject in 12th as it will provide moral boost in the higher studies.
To get more marks in 12th in CBSE
-Stick to the syllabus provided by CBSE.
-Stick to only NCERT book of Physics.
-Revise and practice am much as possible to remember all the thing studied previously.
-Use side books such as HC Verma,ABC,Dinesh.......only to take help on any topic or for practice of numerical problems.
-Maintain regularity in self-study which is more better option along with coaching/tuition or school to get high score in any examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?