26th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my school leaving certificate has lost?

Actually my school leaving certificate has lost. What will i do? I am feeling like crying please help me out what to do?

11th September 2014, 08:39 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if my school leaving certificate has lost?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE IS LOST?:

School leaving/transfer certificate is needed only when you are moving from one school to the other or probably from 12th grade to college other than this it's not used for any other purpose. So, if you are planning to move from school to school or from school to college then you can try to get a duplicate copy of it.

You need to meet your previous school Principal along with your parent to check with them for the procedure on getting the duplicate copy. Make sure that you will explain your situation of how you lost it and so on to the Principal in a better way so that it will be easier to get the duplicate copy from them soon.

It might take 2-5 days for them to process it again which you need to wait and do regular follow up on the same.
27th July 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if my school leaving certificate has lost?

I want to take admission in f.y.b.com I took one year gap in my study and I also not collected my leaving certificate from my previous college so can I get it now plz answer me
9th September 2018, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

I have not took leaving certificate from school after my SSC exam on (2009) now I need the leaving certificate please help me from where should I get the leaving certificate.
9th September 2018, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I need a school leaving certificate b'coz I didn't took after my SSC exam on (2009) but now I need so please help me out from were I will get the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?