7th June 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in my vacations after 12th exams?

Hi, I am Snehal Singh. Now giving the 12th exams. So after in vacation, I want to do something. For the graduation, but am confused that what should I take, BAF, BAS, B.Com Or anything other. Please recommend me that what should I take after my 12th for the bank job... And I want to be a banking manager. Please. My email id is here. [email protected]

7th June 2017, 09:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do in my vacations after 12th exams?

It is better to take B.com as you want to become the manager of a bank, you will learn about markets, business strategy, economics, different bank rates and their situations, accountancy, etc which will help you in the future to perform well in your job, but if you want to get the job in government bank then you can take any stream in your graduation because the minimum qualification is that the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university irrespective of stream.
8th June 2017, 12:51 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, in order to do a bank job after the completion of class 12th, you must go for Commerce field in your Graduation as this filed will help you to make your career in the relevant field. So, I will suggest you for B.Com course.
Basically candidates those who have completed graduation in any field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the examination of Bank PO.
So, choose your career accordingly.
8th June 2017, 01:40 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

There is no such course for bank manager post, but however if you are focused into banking sector you can take B.Com in graduation and try to maintain 60% score overall. After your graduation you can sit for the exam of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Probationary Officer. IBPS PO is designated as Assistant Manager (After minimum 1 year of training).
8th June 2017, 01:41 AM
AhanaIrshad

Completing your 12th board, the stream which you have been studying that matter for the further education and course you want to pursue for. Commerce is the stream for Banking sector. You should pursue your B.Com and than apply for bank exams and interviews and look forward to go for further education and exams for banking sector.
8th June 2017, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Snehal Singh. Now giving the 12th exams. So after in vacation, I want to do something. For the graduation, but am confused that what should I take, BAF, BAS, B.Com Or anything other. Please recommend me that what should I take after my 12th for the bank job... And I want to be a banking manager. Please. My email id is here. [email protected]
You have completed 12th standard so you can do some basic course in Computer. After completion of basic course, you can do some valuable certificate course.

You can also do the course of 'Type Writer' which is valuable for banking sector.
8th June 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can join software courses like C, C++, Java and Web Designing in your vacations. You can also learn foreign languages like French, Spanish, German etc during your holidays. You can join some sports coaching like cricket, table tennis, skating, basketball, tennis, football etc. You can also join music classes or drawing classes based on your interest. You can use your spare time to improve your English skills by reading various books. The above given are some of the options available, you can choose one or two in your summer holidays.
8th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are confused about choosing the right course after 12th Class, I suggest you to follow the below instructions.

>> First Analyse yourself of the skills that you have till now (upto 12th Class) and go through the achievements that you achieved.

>> All the above mentioned courses BAF, BAS and B.Com courses has their own scope after completion of studies.

>> As you are very much interested to get career in Banking sector and willing to become Bank Manager, the best course I would suggest you to go with is B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) among all the courses.

>> As Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English subjects are helpful in clearing rounds of banking based recruitment's, I suggest you to go for Bank Coaching in your vacation.
8th June 2017, 04:23 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can't become a bank manager directly, you need to have lots of banking knowledge and work experience under bank then only you get eligible for the post of Bank Manager.
First you have to apply for Bank PO (Probationary Officer) examination which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) and you need to qualify in it.
After gaining banking knowledge, work experience and ability one may elevated to the post of Bank manager.
For Bank PO exam, a candidate must be graduated from a recognized university and his/her age should be within 21 years to 30 years.

You can choose any of the followings, BAF, BAS, B.Com in which you have interest the most as there in no specific demand of stream in which a candidate need to have bachelor;s degree.
But I would suggest you to choose BAF as it boost your knowledge on accounts and finance and hence good for your banking career.

So you can prepare for Bank PO examination in your vacation after 12th exams by taking admission in some coaching institutes and try to study previous years questions paper.
8th June 2017, 04:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If your aim is to become bank manager then I would like to suggest you that you must choose either non medical stream in your graduation or or Arts stream. But best suited stream is commerce for you. Moreover in your vacations you can join any crash course in banking to crack any banking exam on the basis of 12th standard.
You can also join short term courses of 1 or 2 months in order to enhance your interest such as fashion designing courses, interior designing courses as per your choice.
But I would like to suggest you to join any coaching institute which will provide you with bank coaching because after that you will know how to crack the exam.
8th June 2017, 06:11 PM
mrghost
Member+

After 12th exam you can do various things such as:-

-> Coaching classes (NDA, JEE, NEET etc)

-> Join Academies

-> Learn Foreign languages which may help you, If you apply for foreign visa.

-> Join instrument learning classis ( guitar, Sitar, tabla, harmonium etc)
11th June 2017, 01:24 PM
mathsi

You should do that thing which you want, Not by asking anyone. I want to advice you that you should toss a coin and you will know at the time when the coin will be in air that what do you want. okay ####
15th June 2017, 01:36 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Hi friend,
During your vacation days you can join for computer course or you can go for coaching classes.During my vacation days I used to go for coaching classes and small jobs.If you go for Engineering computer cources are necessary.you may go for coaching classes to prepare for entrance exams.
8th July 2017, 03:27 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you want to become a bank manager than you need a simple graduation degree. You can take admission in b.com. For taking admission in b.com you have to fill online form and after that you have to give entrance exam . You will get admission according to your marks. Some college has percentage criteria for giving admission.

There are so many exams which are conducted by different banks. You can apply for these exams which are conducted by banks itself. Or you can apply for IBPS exam. You have to practice quantative aptitude , logical reasoning and English for cracking baking exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?