7th October 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in 11th standard to make career in Environmental Studies?

Hello Sir,
I want to make my career in Environmental Studies. I have completed my 10th and looking for admission in 11th standard. Kindly suggest me what should I study?

8th October 2015, 11:16 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to make career in Environmental Studies?

It is good that you have an interest towards Environmental Studies. After class 10th just opt science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subject. After that you can take B.Sc in Environmental Studies for a 3 year Graduation Course. After completing the Graduation you can also go for Master's degree in Environmental Studies taking M.Sc in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?