5th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I study among Economics and Business Economics in Commerce of Higher Secondary?

Hello everyone,
I want to take Commerce in my Higher Secondary.
I want to know that for third subject what I should
take between Economics and Business Economics?
Which will be better for me?

10th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Economics and Business Economics in Commerce of Higher Secondary?

You can opt for any subject in which you are interested whether Economics or Business Economics as a third subject in your Higher secondary course. Since, you have choose Commerce stream in Higher Secondary course, it is best to opt for Business Economics subject because this subject is mainly related to business financial accounting, profit nad loss accounts, etc. So, you can learn most of the things about business from this subject. So, it is best to opt for Business Economics as a third subject in your Higher Secondary Commerce course.
10th April 2015, 11:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Economics and Business Economics in Commerce of Higher Secondary?

Look dear, if you want to study Economics in future, like if you wish to do Economic Hons in future then I would suggest you to opt for Economics and not for Business Economics.

However, if you only want to study Economics as a subject and do not wish to embed mush in it, and to just have a business idea than it is advisable for you to opt for Business Economics, as it deals with the concept of economics in Business.

You should at first look for your own interest as to where your interest does lie in and then decide it for yourself.
26th June 2021, 11:11 PM
Singhskomal

There are three main subjects in commerce: accountancy, baking and business economics and business administration...
According to commerce students you should choose business economics its is related to your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?