8th November 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to make career in Agriculture sector being a 10th candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have obtained 68% marks in my 10th Board exam from Manipur Board. I want to make my career in Agriculture field. So, I just want to know what I should study now so that I can make my career in Agriculture?

13th November 2019, 03:24 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further to make career in Agriculture sector being a 10th candidate?

After completing your Matriculation you can do 2 years diploma course in agriculture. For that you have to give entrance exam conducted by the respective university or Institution. After completing diploma you can do graduation and post graduation in same field. After completing your education you will be eligible for private as well as government sector jobs according to your education.

Thanks
14th November 2019, 07:10 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: What should I study further to make career in Agriculture sector being a 10th candidate?

You can get admission in Diploma course in Agriculture after completion of your 10th board examination, you will for that have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission or you can also appear for entrance test conducted by your respective state.

Note: Admission will only be provided on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?