3rd November 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I admit my son to a Tripura Board affiliated school?

Hi Sir, my son is studying in UKG and he is currently 4 years of age. I want to admit him in 1st standard. I belong to Agartala district of Tripura. So, I am confused because the Tripura State Board school is near to my house but I don't know whether this Board is good enough or not. I need your suggestion of giving my son under this Board. Kindly suggest me!

5th November 2019, 12:04 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I admit my son to a Tripura Board affiliated school?

Tripura board of secondary education is a government recognized board, thus it is absolutely appropriate for your child. It is a state board and it obeys a different study pattern as compared to any other central board. This board will get equal status as a center board enjoys. Thus, no need to worry. If it is convenient for you to admit your son here, then go for it.
14th November 2019, 07:06 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Should I admit my son to a Tripura Board affiliated school?

You need to ensure that the school in which you are applying for an admission is having a decent faculty and their record is good enough. It should be better than your present school then only it will be a good option to get admission.

Tripura Board is a state board and is a recognised board for schooling. You don't need to worry about anything if you have any concern regarding the recognition of the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?