8th November 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?

Hello,

I have just completed my 12th in commerce and awaiting the results. But I am confused on what to select after my schooling. What should be my career options? Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream? -- [New]
  2. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  3. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  5. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  6. Career options for 12th Commerce student?
  7. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  8. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?
  9. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  10. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  11. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  12. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  13. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  14. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  15. Career options in Railways after 12th standard with commerce and maths?
  16. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?
  18. Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?
9th November 2015, 06:27 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?

The best courses to pursue after 10+2 in commerce are:

1. Chartered Accountancy course.

2. Company Secretary course.

3. ICWA course.

These three are professional courses which you can do to have bright career in future with handsome salary and other facilities.

You must select the course depending upon your interest. Some of the other courses are bachelor's degree in business administration, in commerce, hotel management etc.
9th November 2015, 10:48 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?

After completing higher secondary certificate examination with commerce stream, lots of options available for the students to chose from but the selection of subject after 12th must be according to aim of the student.

Charted Accountant is very popular course for students who have completed 12th with commerce.
Also, a student can chose any subject for admission in Bachelor's degree which will be of duration 3 years after that the students can prepare for various competitive examinations such as
-Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
-Indian Police Service(IPS)
-Indian Forestry Service(IFS)
-Other IS examinations
-Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
-Banking jobs

Also, students have option to go for BCA with MCA or BBA with MBA in any stream.
Students can also go for MBA even after other completing Bachelor's degree.
CAT and MAT are very popular examination for admission in MBA courses in most of the colleges.
9th November 2015, 11:17 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have just completed my 12th in commerce and awaiting the results. But I am confused on what to select after my schooling. What should be my career options? Thanks in advance

The commerce students can pursue many courses after the 12th standard.

You can choose any one of the course from the list:

B.Com
B.Com (Hons)
Bachelor of Business Studies
BBA
Bachelor of Financial Market
Bachelor of Management Studies
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
Bachelor of Banking and Insurance
B.A LLB
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Hotel & Tourism
Bachelor of Mass Media & Communication.
B.A Economics
B.A History

You can also study CA or ACS.
9th November 2015, 03:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses available after 12th Class Commerce:

There are many courses available for candidates who have completed their 12th Class from Commerce Background. Here are the list of several best courses available.

>> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
>> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
>> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
>> Bachelor in Business Management (BBM)
>> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go with either B.Com course or BBA Course. Yes, I can say that there is good scope for candidates who are from commerce field. After successful completion of the above said courses, you may go with the below courses.

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)
>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* MBA in Marketing
* Banking
* HR
* Operations
* Business
* Finance

Other best career options for Commerce candidates are, Company Secretary course, Chartered Accountancy course and Chartered Financial Analyst Programs.
9th November 2015, 06:55 PM
rrooxx

***Here I am giving you idea about the various career options which are available for 12th commerce students~

#Full time courses after 12th Commerce:-

Chartered Accountancy (CA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
B.Com (Banking and Insurance)
B.Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)
B.A.
B.Com (Honors)
B.Com (Computers)
Fashion Designing.
Interior Designing.
Hotel Management
Tourism Management

#Diploma courses after 12th Commerce:--
Diploma in Retail Management
Diploma in Accounting and Finance
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Plastic Technology
Diploma in Entrepreneurship
Diploma in Airhostess and Flight Steward
Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Human Resources
Diploma in Banking
Diploma in Infrastructure and Construction.

#Accounts:-
C.A (Chartered Accountant)
C.W (Cost And Work Accountant)
C.F.A (Certified Financial Analyst)
C.F.P (Certified financial planner)
9th November 2015, 11:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

There are so many career opportunities are available for those candidates who are completing 12th standard in commerce stream. Commerce stream students get the best opportunities with Banking and Accounts based companies. Other than that they can also work in Government departments like, Clerk, Junior Accountant etc. Commerce stream is quite a well paid profession. Once, after completing 12th standard in commerce stream you can apply for the Higher degree courses like,

-Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
-Bachelor of Arts (BA)

Professional Degree Courses:

- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Cost and Work Accountant
31st January 2017, 09:03 PM
sapnayadav51

/* Career options after 12th Standard */
Courses:-
• Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
• Bachelor of Hotel Management
• B.Com
• BMS
• BBA
• BBM
• B.A LLB
• BMM
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?