3rd April 2011, 01:30 AM
rohit chopra

Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?

i am a student of commerce stream , i know that i will got about 60% in 12th & my english is not so good . i am fully confused for my future study please help me or my financial position is not so strong so wat i do . if any budy want to tell some suggestion than please contact on my mobile no. 9669400433
Thanks

3rd April 2011, 11:20 AM
Niklesh92

Default Re: Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?

hey see english is not a problem you can learn it in a month or so..and its not that you dont know english your grammer should be improved..and for the job there are lot of opportunities its upto u to grab it...all d best..,
3rd April 2011, 04:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after 12th standard(commerce stream) after 60% marks, weak in English and poor financial condition?

Hello friend,
After +2, the very first thing one should go for is graduation. It is the most important and valuable academic qualifications. Being a graduate, you will be eligible for most of the exams conducted by UPSC and SSC and other government bodies. So, you should now enroll yourself for a degree program in the stream of your interest and expertise. After completion of your graduation, try and appear for UPSC, SSC or state level examination.
Apart from this, if you can manage to pursue any professional course along with your degree program, it will give boost to your career. Professional courses like CA, CS and other similar professional course are not very expensive.
So, the primary objective should be to complete your graduation.
12th April 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for exam
24th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I study in the 10th standard and i chosen to take up commerce stream and i want to become an accountant. So, what are my requirements to take up in 11th standard and what else do you suggest?
25th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in commerce and i dont like studies which other courses can i do with relates with creativity or fashion?
28th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Marks don't count mate. Your logical understanding of concepts and active participation is what matters.
(This does not apply for science folks, u got wait till your recognised).

Best of luck!
22nd May 2011, 06:39 PM
npngpt

My Friend, choosing a career depends on many things like how much passionate you are about what you choose ,that is how much you can devote yourself to it ,secondly the earning you want .Looking at your %age and your financial condition i would recommend you to go for c.a.(chartered accountancy) because it doesn't require all lot of money together.First you have to appear for cpt entrance test and then clear your ipcc that is the inter course.The good part in this is you can get a job in an any accounting company after clearing your ipcc group 1 ,helping you start earning early and pay for your further study expenses.As far as english is concerned it is not a big problem.A lot of hard work is required but once you become a ca then there is no looking back.
23rd May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

iam in class 12 and i have got 59 % marks in 12 and failing in 2 subjects what can i do can anybody tell me.but i am happy with my marks.ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah ah ah.
25th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 70% in 2.. i want to do bba from delhi university.. can i get admission dere>??
28th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have passed hsc with 75% marks what should i do ?
15th June 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of commerce stream , i know that i got about 45.4% in 12th & my english is not so good . i am fully confused for my future ...
2nd July 2011, 11:11 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of options available for you...

You can opt for several graduation subjects.

For example....you can complete graduation with plain B.com after 12th, then for post graduation you can go for M.com or MCA.

They can also opt for CA....It is a very good course, but they have to study hard for this demanding career.

Another good option is BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go for MBA.

You can also go for Law dgree....that is a very good option.

Other options are----
B.B.M (Business Management),
B.F.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Markets),
B.A.F. (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance),
B.B.I. (Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Insurance),
B.M.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media & Communication),
B.Sc Animation (Bachelor’s Degree in Science - Animation),
B.Sc. IT ,
B.Sc. Computer Science,
CS (Company Secretary),
B.H.M (hotel management) etc.

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation in any field you can opt for IAS.

So choose your career according to your own interest...........................
17th July 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

anyone can go for enginerring course after completing 12 th in commerce stream
23rd July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i complet 12 th but i want to go in modling....so wht can i do ..?
18th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce student i read in 11 in maharish vidya mandir but i have no idea about career please give some idea and i am confused what can do after 2
12th November 2011, 10:06 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

U don't have to worry much my friend. What you need to do it to hold your confidence and fight back.

You are from commerce stream, so the technical lines are closed for you.

See, if you want to earn good money, then you have to study and take your academics further. You can take education loans if necessary, but atleast do your graduation.

I would suggest you to take admission in B.Com to do your graduation, after which you would become eligible to apply for the government jobs like railways, banks, etc.

So until you do your graduation in any stream, you won't be able to do much in terms of earning money.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
30th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can I go in mass communication after completing my 12th with commerce ?
14th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

if i score around 60% in commerce for 12th examinations then what should be the first probable course i should take up?
28th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerce stream..., i hve scored 62 % mrks nd i want to do b.com from du, can i get admission dere..? nd except dis i wnt to do software engineering should i do dis......??????
3rd June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I study in the 10th standard and i chosen to take up commerce stream and i want to become an accountant. So, what are my requirements to take up in 11th standard and what else do you suggest?
yeah dude you have to choose commerce with maths or without maths as you want......and after 12th....eligibility for accountant course is minimum 50%...and it is 1 year fulltime course.....i think you have to go for C.A which is much better and much demanded degree.....best of luck....!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?