17th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Career options after passing class 12th boards in commerce field? Any college course based on the entrance test?

career option after class 12 boards in commerce field.any college course based on entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  2. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  3. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  5. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  6. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch? -- [New]
  7. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  8. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  9. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  10. Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?
  11. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce?
  13. How to be a heart surgeon after passing 12th class with science?
  14. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  15. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  16. Courses to select after scoring 61% in T.Y.B.Com exam?
  17. Career options after 12th standard with commerce for a student with poor financial condition?
  18. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
9th April 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after passing class 12th boards in commerce field? Any college course based on the entrance test?

what are the career options for a commerce student with subjects maths , english , I.T, accounts,o.c.m and economics except anything in accounts or banking fields?
12th May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after passing class 12th boards in commerce field? Any college course based on the entrance test?

i had appeared 12th examination and m confused what to do further?
12th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I appeared my 12th examinatin and confused what to do further?
29th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can a person can opt for b.com economics owner is this possible?
18th September 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i appeared 12th class with science (biology) . i am confused what to do further?
11th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do cs along with law..?
17th January 2013, 03:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

It depends upon you and your choice and also on your interest.If you want to become something then you have to become strong.

The courses after 12th with commerce are:-
1.Bachelor of Commerce
2.Diploma on multimedia
3.Diploma in Animation
4.Diploma in Interior Designing
5.Diploma in Fashion Designing
6.Bachelor of computer application
7.Bachelor of business administrator

Thank u!!
9th April 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY USE OF COMPUTER IN COMMERCE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?