3rd October 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Commerce to start a Business?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Intermediate Commerce to ensure I will be able to do a foundation in Business after my Intermediate course? Please reply as soon as possible.

8th October 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Commerce to start a Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Intermediate Commerce to ensure I will be able to do a foundation in Business after my Intermediate course? Please reply as soon as possible.

You can choose Commerce, Accountancy, Economics along with other subjects in Intermediate to start a business in the future. You can also study Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business Management course after completion of 10+2 to start a business in the future. You should also develop your interest and curiosity to do a business. You should also get some real time experience by working in an organization before starting the business.
8th October 2018, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Commerce to start a Business?

If you are studying commerce stream, then it is the most suitable stream for business oriented people. Although there isn't any course, which will teach you, how to do business, because it all depends on one's own skill.

You can go for BBA and MBA after class 12th, which is specifically made for business administration. Most of the management graduates usually get job at big corporates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?