6th October 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in 11th IGCSE to start a Business?

Hi,
I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in 11th IGCSE Board to ensure I will be able to do a foundation in Business after IGCSE? Please reply as soon as possible.

7th October 2015, 10:38 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in 11th IGCSE to start a Business?

To make foundation strong in business, you need to opt for commerce stream in 11 and 12th.

Commerce stream will increase your knowledge about how to handle business related problems and to make benefit.
16th November 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in 11th IGCSE to start a Business?

Can a student of IGSC take commerce in class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?