9th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Business Analyst?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Intermediate Science to ensure I will be able to become a Business Analyst after my Intermediate course? Please reply as soon as possible.

14th July 2019, 11:10 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Business Analyst?

If you want to be a Business Analyst in future then I would like to suggest you to opt for Commerce stream in intermediate.
Which will prepare for you for a variety of different management and administrative roles within a company.
14th July 2019, 11:19 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Intermediate Science to become a Business Analyst?

If you want to be a Business Analyst then you should opt for either Humanities or commerce stream as per your interest because there two streams will prepare you for business related matters.
14th July 2019, 11:53 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The most suitable stream to become a Business Analyst in future will be Commerce with Maths as one of the subjects. You can go for B.Com or BBA and MBA after completion of your class 12th. B.Com (Hons) from a top college will be a better option for you.

Most of the too business analysts are usually MBA graduates from top management institutions. Just make sure you get admission at good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?