4th September 2021, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether a 3 years and 2 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Kolkata?

My son will complete his 3 years in 2 months. And the admission in Montessori school has been started. I don’t know whether my son is eligible or not? As I am recently shifted in Kolkata, so I don’t know about any Montessori school. Help me please.

7th September 2021, 12:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 3 years and 2 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Kolkata?

There is no hard and fast rule regarding the age of children for the admission in the Montessori School.
However, a child has to be five years of age at the time of admission in the first standard. This is the CBSE guideline.
So, you can calculate the is accordingly and get your child admitted.

List of Montessori School in Kolkata:-

Tree House Preschool and Day Care
Mongrace Montessori House
Beginners Montessori House
Little Kingdom Montessori School
Maria Montessori House
Montessori Bal Nilaya
Diksha Montessori House of Children
Sunflower Montessori School and Day Care.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?