8th January 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?

I am studying in CBSE Board and presently in a school at Kolkata since 2012. I am planning to appear for the WBJEE entrance examination. So i want to know if it is required to take out domicile certificate for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  5. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
  6. Admissions based on WBJEE if I don't have domicile of West Bengal?
  7. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  8. Who is the competent authority to certify a domicile certificate needed for application in WBJEE
  9. Whose certified Domicile certificate is valid for WBJEE?
  10. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  11. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  12. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  13. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  14. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  15. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  16. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  18. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
8th January 2016, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in CBSE Board and presently in a school at Kolkata since 2012. I am planning to appear for the WBJEE entrance examination. So i want to know if it is required to take out domicile certificate for this?
You are studying in CBSE board at kolkata. If you are residential of West Bengal then you are eligible WBJEE exam. Residential of West Bengal candidates doesn't requires domicile certificate.

Eligibility criteria for WBJEE:-

1)Candidate should have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.

2)Candidate's minimum age should be 17 years whereas, there is no upper age limit specified.
8th January 2016, 11:58 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Candidate can appear in WBJEE without domicile certificate but he/she have to produce domicile certificate at the time of admission in college or university.
8th January 2016, 12:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
It is conducted every year for admission in various undergraduate course in the colleges of West Bengal.
The student who have completed 12th boards examination or going to appear in it with science stream can apply for WBJEE.
No, domicile certificate is required to appear in WBJEE.
The student from all over the country can apply for it if they want to complete their graduation from colleges in West Bengal.
8th January 2016, 10:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No,it is not required to have a Domicile certificate in order to appear for WBJEE examination. You can surely opt for the above mentioned examination without having a domicile.
7th September 2021, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to have domicile certificate to admit in D. Pharm in west bengal inspite of living in west bengal since my birth i.e. 1.1.2004 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?