4th November 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Accountancy is important to study in 12th to become a Financial Analyst?

I am from Meghalaya State Board and studying in 11th standard. I am very weak in Accountancy. But my Business Studies is strong. I want to become a Financial Analyst in future. So, I have to strengthen my Accountancy for this? Is Accountancy so important?

9th November 2020, 04:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Accountancy is important to study in 12th to become a Financial Analyst?

Yes, It is important to study Accountancy in 12th to become Financial Analyst.

You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics to be Financial Analyst.
13th November 2020, 10:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Accountancy is important to study in 12th to become a Financial Analyst?

A financial analyst must have degree in finance because that is mist important. MBAA can also help but it's not always required...
If you are working on your accountancy it's well and good...because being from commerce side...and not knowing accountancy..does not serve the purpose...
In a nutshell... accountancy is not not all required. Mainly individuals who are interested in economics they go for financial analyst roles, market movements etc...
Accountants are much more interested in exact facts and figures, financial accuracy ,taxes etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?