2nd January 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

When does the admission starts in St.Xaviers school?

Sir/Mam,

My son is 4 yrs old as of September, can he apply for nursery in si.xaviers school??? when does the admission starts??? Can someone please provide me the procedure and the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.

2nd January 2016, 10:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does the admission starts in St.Xaviers school?

Yes, he is very much eligible for admission in the above mentioned school as he has attained the required age.

The admission process starts from the month of January itself and the process is quite simple. All those candidates whose application is well submitted before hand are called for interview along with their parents and an interview session is carried on so as to check the student's basic etiquettes and his/her family background.

Depending upon the interview carried on, admission is provided to candidates.
4th January 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Is admission for nursery for session 2017-18 is available online?

Please reply
6th August 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

My son dob is 12.03.2015, and want to admit in Durgapur St. Xavier s school when the admission will start
4th August 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 12/11/2014 . In which class he may get admission and what is the exact date of publication of form either by online or from school ofgice
11th September 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Are you say pre coaching requirements for admission . if prefer then tell name
14th November 2020, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

In this covid19 situation admission form for nursery in St.Xaviers will be available online in January 2021 or we have to collect it from school if they reopen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?