7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Financial Analyst Interview of Ford Motor Pvt. Ltd.? Salary of Financial Analyst in this company?

Hi Friends, can anyone of you tell me what kind of questions usually asked in HR round of Interview for Financial Analyst post in Ford Motor Pvt. Ltd.? Please tell me about the questions they will ask? And what will be the salary for such post?

10th June 2016, 01:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Financial Analyst Interview of Ford Motor Pvt. Ltd.? Salary of Financial Analyst in this company?

HR Round is basically a kind of persona round where your all the persona as well as interpersonal skills are being examined to the depth as can be possible by the HR.
It's all about you and nothing more than that. There will be no any technical as well as financial questions.

There will be question just related to you, your IQ, your etiquette and all.
So, what you need to do is to behave professionally there instead of behaving like a simple man.

Here i mean to say is that, you need to reflect some of your corporate skills.
If you are able to reflect the corporate skills then you are almost inside any of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?