7th September 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted to study 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

8th September 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

Admission test shall not be conducted for the admission to study 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. Admission may be granted based on Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, then lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota. Students can contact the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?