25th February 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Borjhar?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Borjhar. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

1st March 2019, 09:58 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Borjhar?

Yes, admission test is conducted for admission of candidates in the above mentioned school for 5th standard, after admission test there will also be a round of interview of the parents and then after clearing both the stages, the child can get admission and can continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?