24th March 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 8th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya. I want to study in 8th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 8th standard in this school?

26th March 2019, 04:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 8th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

Admission test shall not be conducted for class II to VIII. Admission may be granted on the seat availability.For more details you can also visit the school website that is www.kvafsnaliya.com
26th March 2019, 08:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 8th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

There is no admission test conducted from class 2nd to 8th. The admission is completely based on first cum first serve basis. Moreover, there should be vacancies in the class to get the admission.
The advertisement will be given by the Regional Office in the local newspapers in the Last week of February giving the information about the admission schedule .

The registration form will be available at the principle office with no cost.
27th March 2019, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission test in not conducted to get admission in 8th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya. Students are admitted based on merit of qualifying examination and availability of seats.

School Address:
TA- Abdasa, Dist- Kutch (Bhuj)
Gujarat - 370655.
Tel: (02831) 278228

http://www.kvafsnaliya.com

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?