24th March 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

Dear Sir, my son is 9 years of age and studying in 4th standard. I want to admit him in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 05:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

Registration will start on 2/4/2019 from 8 A.M to 9/4/2019 till 4 P.M. during school hours. Admission will be on the basis of seats availability. There would be no admission test for class II to VIII. Minimum age requirement for 5th standard is 9 years, so your son is eligible for that.

For more details you can also visit the school website that is www.kvafsnaliya.com
26th March 2019, 09:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya?

The advertisement will be given by the Regional Office in the local newspapers in the Last week of February giving the information about the admission schedule .

If there is no vacancy then registration will not be done.

Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal FREE OF COST.
26th March 2019, 10:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The advertisement will be given by the Regional Office in the local newspapers in the Last week of February giving the information about the admission schedule .

If there is no vacancy then registration will not be done.

Registration forms shall be made available by the Principal FREE OF COST.
27th March 2019, 05:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Naliya:

1). Mark list of previous class

2). Copy of Aadhar card

3). Passport size photographs

4). Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate

School Website:
http://www.kvafsnaliya.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?