7th November 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear if secured 73.6% in 12th PCM of Chhattisgarh Board?

Can I reappear class 12th again after passing class 12th with 73.6℅ in PCM subject from Chhattisgarh Board? I want to reappear because I want to get 90% in my Board exam. Please let me know that can I reappear or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  2. Requirements to reappear in 10th Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education exam?
  3. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  4. Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?
  5. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  9. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  10. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  11. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  14. Should I reappear in ISC board exam if got only 45% marks in 12th?
  15. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  16. How to reappear in class 12th from UP board?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  18. Possibility to reappear if secured 47% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
8th November 2016, 09:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if secured 73.6% in 12th PCM of Chhattisgarh Board?

Yes, you can re appear in class 12th to give improvement examination to improve your marks which you got in class 12th, if you are not satisfied with your marks obtained in class 12th.
But this is possible if your Board allows for improvement examination.
If yes, then you have to appear for the said examination in the very next year of your class 12th completion.
9th November 2016, 10:13 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can give an improvement exam, but how come you sure that can score 90% marks? According to me do not waste your time instead join degree college & there try to score 90%. However, if you wish, then get in touch with your class teacher or principal for the same. They are the right persons to guide you.
9th November 2016, 12:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as long as you feel that your score is not goo enough and wish to sore more in the concluding year to improve your marksheet, you can appear for improvement examination in the concluding year, there is no such problem in it.You should however prepare really well in your examination this time as you are skipping one year for it.
9th May 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for improvement exam because i have secured second division marks and i am completely dissatisfied with it. So if i want to appear again will i have to waste this whole year or the exam will be held within 2 months?
22nd November 2018, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Can any one please tell me... What course should i study for my boards if i am giving improvement exam for my Cgboard class 12... Course has been changed to ncert...but i got the news that for the division improvement we need to study the last years course... I'm a bit confused... Help me
22nd May 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I give only the improvement exam of PCM in the Chhattisgarh 12 th board?
25th June 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

When does the form for improvement exam comes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?