7th July 2023, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Whether admissions at Prep/Nursery option is available in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?

Hi there, I have been trying to understand whether admission to Prep/ Nursery class options are available at the St. Xavier's School Kolkata. I have checked at the St. Xavier's Collegiate School site too but nothing mentioned about admission at Nursery/ Prep Standards. Admissions for class 1 is what seems to be covered everywhere although, the site talks about Prep/ Nursery standards.

1. Can you please help me understand whether admissions at Prep/Nursery option is available in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata? If not, then how the seats for these levels filled?
2. If admission at Perp/ Nursery is possible option then what is the min allowable age for admissions at these classes ?
3. Is std 1 is the lowest class for admission? What is the min. allowable age for admission at std 1?

You can reach me out with the response at my personal email id - [email protected] or may reach me @ 91 9073 329 491

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Pradeep Santara

12th July 2023, 05:30 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Whether admissions at Prep/Nursery option is available in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata?

1. The application process for admission into Prep/Nursery in now closed. The school is one of the best school in Kolkata and also have many branches in India. So, parents are advised to fill and submit the application form right on time. The academic session begin from April 2023. So, parents need to visit before academic session for the admission of the children. The notification of the admission begin in the month of February and ends on March. Details of the admission process for the classes posted on the website (NOTICE) board before February month. But, I will suggest you to kindly visit the school premises for admission as there might be a chance of a seat available in the Prep/Nursery classes. Regarding seats there is no such details on the website or in the institution. But, usually seats are limited from 50 to 150 not more than that.

2. For Nursery admission the age limit is at least 2 years and 6 months as on March,31st.

3. No, class I is not the lowest class for the admission. Admissions are generally taken only in class KG/Nursery. The minimum allowable age for admission for class I is 5 to 6 years as of 31st March of that year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?