30th May 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether Aligarh Public Collegiate School is a best CBSE school in Aligarh?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Aligarh Public Collegiate School is the best CBSE school in Aligarh. Is it true? I want to admit my son in Nursery. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

2nd June 2019, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aligarh Public Collegiate School is a best CBSE school in Aligarh?

You need to visit the campus and review the situation yourself. Also, you can look at the track record of the school in previous board exams. If they have good record and have good infrastructure then you should take admission.

Reputation of the faculties is also very important and you should make sure that the school have good teachers, so that you can get better education. You should once visit the school campus before taking any final decision. Most of the schools claim to be the best these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?