16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Senior Secondary School without documents?

Respected sir,
my son was studying in madarsa doing hafiz-e-quran nd now i want to get him admitted in aligarh senior secondary school in std.6 as he was studying in madarsa so i m not having his tc and other documents that has to be submitted so how i my son get admission related to school plz help me

3rd March 2015, 11:55 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Senior Secondary School without documents?

I want to tell you something that if you want to get admission of your son in any school first thing the school will ask you for the document, if you are admitting your son without document then it will not be a legal procedure, as every school has some rules and regulation. But getting admission by illegal way is like breaking the rules and regulation of that school so if you want your son to get admission then try to get in a legal way and get some legal documents of your son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?