22nd April 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Whether Army Public School, Devlali offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Hello, I have heard that Army Public School, Devlali provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd May 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Army Public School, Devlali offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Army Public School, Devlali provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Commerce subject is not offered in the Army Public School, Devlali. Army Public School, Devalali offers the following subjects in the 10+2 level:

English
Hindi
Physics
Biology
Chemistry
Business Studies
Mathematics
Economics
Accounts
Physical Education
Geography
Information Practice
Psychology

Students can find the subjects offered in the website link given Click Here
3rd May 2019, 02:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Army Public School, Devlali offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Yes, that's correct. Army Public School, Devlali does provide Commerce Stream at 10+2 level.

The list of subjects offered in Army Public School, Devlali at 10+2 level is given below:-

:-English
:Mathematics
:-Physics
:-Chemistry
:-Biology
:-Business studies
:-Accounts
:-Economics
:-Informatic Practice
:-Physical Education
:-Psychology
:-Geography

You can visit the website http://apsdevlali.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?