21st April 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Assam Board student?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for 10th Board exam from Assam Board. I want to become a Police Sub-Inspector. Kindly tell me what I should do to achieve my aim? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

28th April 2019, 07:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Assam Board student?

In order to become a Police Sub-Inspector, first of all you have to qualify your 10th board exam, then 12th exam. Then you have to obtain a bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized institute/university. The minimum educational qualification required to become a Police Sub-Inspector is that you must have completed graduation in any discipline. Thereafter you have to qualify the Police Sub-Inspector recruitment that is comprised of appear Written Examination, Interview and Physical Standards Test to become Police Sub-Inspector.
29th April 2019, 11:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Assam Board student?

The minimum required educational qualification to become sub-inspector is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination only with 10th and have to pursue 12th and higher course.

The age limit varies with examination and recruitment in CAPF and state police.
30th April 2019, 12:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as Sub-Inspector in state police or CAPF the required minimum qualification is not std 10th but it is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination with highest qualification as std 10th.

Candidates are eligible to appear for the examination after completion of bachelor degree. Candidates in final year of bachelor course are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in the written and physical test become eligible for selection.

To get more detail about the syllabus and other details visit at official website.
30th April 2019, 03:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You will have to pursue higher studies to appear for Sub-Inspector recruitment examination.

The examination is conducted by SSC and other conducting body for the final selection.

The mnimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree and after that become eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in it become eligible for final selection.
3rd May 2019, 02:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become Sub Inspector, candidates must apply for SI examination. This exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Only graduated candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. In this examination,first candidates have to clear the Physical Endurance Test.

All candidates must go under the process of physical endurance test and after that they will be called for written examination and after clearing the written examination they have to attend interview and medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?