20th May 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or GSEB which one to choose and why?

Hello,
My daughter in nursery she's good in her study, our home atmosphere is gujarati culture my relatives give advice me take cbse but I confused between cbse n gseb whats ur advice with reason

23rd May 2014, 09:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or GSEB which one to choose and why?

There is no need to worry as you will make the correct decision for your daughter and we will help you in taking that decision. Since your daughter is in nursery so there is no need to worry much. The primary education can be done in any curriculum. There is not much difference in the primary education of various boards. However, when she goes to high school, you need to make sure that she gets the correct syllabus and guidance.

The tenth standard helps in giving the candidate an idea about their interests and paves the way for their higher studies. So the curriculum really matters after tenth standard. It is better to take CBSE after tenth since entrance exams are based on CBSE syllabus and companies prefer CBSE syllabus. So upto tenth it is your choice and comfort level. Both the board will lay good foundation to the higher education. You can do a comparison between the syllabus of two boards on the basis of English and Computer taught and then take the decision accordingly. This is because these two are the fields which are widely used in modern world.
22nd March 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying 1st std & Daughter is studying in 4th std in CBSE board. Right now we are shifting to Gujarat and we are confused. Which is the best option for me like GSEB or CBSE.
We are discussed with friend Circle, and Family member. Few are suggest me change the board from CBSE to GSEB and few are talk about to continue with CBSE.
I am very confuse. Give me suggestion what i am doing?
29th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the total number of seats for A group students?
What is the seat ratio between GSEB students and CBSE students in gujarat while apply for engineering college after 12th?
30th March 2017, 12:34 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the total number of seats for A group students?
What is the seat ratio between GSEB students and CBSE students in gujarat while apply for engineering college after 12th?

Completing 12th standard from GSEB(Gujarat Secondary Education Board) can help you to get a job in Gujarat or while applying for some reputed institution which is based in Gujarat.
But CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) is functioning under the central board which is applicable all over the country.
1st April 2017, 04:35 PM
RaveenaTondon

CBSE is the acronym of Central Board of Secondary Education. It is the central board which established in 1962 and situated in New Delhi, India. It is the best board to take better education. Most public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Due to its teaching methodology and focus on latest syllabus the ratio of students appearing in CBSE Board increase every year compare to any other board.

The result of the class 10th examination is considered to be most crucial because it determines the career path of students. Based on 10th Result, a student will pursue a stream which may be Science, Commerce or Arts. So, It is more important for any student to crack class 10th examination with good score.

CBSE Board has a very structured syllabus which gives students a profound knowledge of each topic. This structural syllabus will also help students in the many entrance examination because many of the entrance exams in the country follow the footprint of a structural syllabus. CBSE Board has a huge number of students owing to standardized curriculum and teaching method. Therefore, It will prepare each student in the best way. So, a student can get the decent score in any examination as well as a competitive exam.
3rd April 2019, 04:56 PM
Hasmita P

CBSE board schools are better choice compared to other boards. It has many branches in the country and abroad. The syllabus covered in this board helps to prepare students for competitive exams. In case of transfers, it becomes easy to get admission in the same. When we got transferred to Maharashtra, It was easy for us to get admission in CBSE schools in Amravati.
4th April 2019, 06:42 PM
johntight

Records say CBSE, The CBSE syllabus is very structured, highly predictable and controlled. All national entrance examinations are conducted as per this syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?