4th February 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can appear 10th ICSE Board exam privately if failing in 9th standard?

Hi Sir, my son is presently studying in 9th standard with an ICSE Board as a regular student. If he is unable to clear te 9t standard, then can he study at home and give 10th ICSE Board exam privately without wasting a year? Please let me if such provision is available under this Board or not?

13th March 2020, 08:38 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can appear 10th ICSE Board exam privately if failing in 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, my son is presently studying in 9th standard with an ICSE Board as a regular student. If he is unable to clear te 9t standard, then can he study at home and give 10th ICSE Board exam privately without wasting a year? Please let me if such provision is available under this Board or not?
Sorry, you can not undergo the ICSE 10th Standard Exam after passing your 9th Standard as applicants who have completed their 9th Standard are only eligible for the 10th Standard Exam, either privately or via the School Exam Section. Therefore, if you decide to appear for the 10th Standard Examination, you need to complete the 9th Standard first. On completion of the 9th Standard, you may apply for the ICSE 10th Standard Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?