3rd June 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me what is the process for
registration in Board exam of ICSE in
Private mode? I haven't studied in 9th standard
and quit my studies in 8th standard. I would
like to give 10th ICSE Board exam now.
Kindly tell me is this possible as a Private candidate?

9th June 2015, 04:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?

No, you cannot appear for ICSE 10th standard exam without completing your 9th standard, because candidates who have completed their 9th standard are only eligible to apply for 10th standard exam, whether it is privately or through school examination branch. So, if you want to appear for 10th standard exam, first you need to complete 9th standard. After the completion of 9th standard, you can apply for ICSE 10th standard exam.
10th June 2015, 03:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in class 10th without having passed 9th standard, as there is no such provision for it.

You can only appear for your 10th boards after having cleared your 9th standard, therefore I suggest you to kindly complete your 9th standard 1st and then appear for your boards.
17th July 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 8th standard this year but could not get registered in class IX. Would you please let me know is there any chance to get Registration number
for this year in class IX
28th September 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

My son is now studying in class IX. His half yearly exams had finished. Now can he continue his study in private from class IX final to till the ICSE board exam next year ?
And another thing. After ICSE can he get admission in class XI in any ICSE school ?
28th May 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can my son write the 10 th exam without attending in 10' th standard after passing 9 ' th standard
6th June 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for class 10 ICSE board exams privately as a private candidate?
4th September 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter appear in icse exam after completion of her 9th class studies & if so then whether she can get admission in class 11 after passing icse exam
23rd March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How I register me as a student of 9th standard in icse board privately?
27th March 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have not passed in 9th standard as i failed in english and maths what should i do as i dnt want to waste my year and i am eligible enough for 10 th board exam due to some reason my result is not got but i can definetly do much bettr
12th April 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed 9th icse from school but now due to medical problem she wants to give 10th privately from icse. Is it possible.
17th April 2017, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has cleared 9th icse through school.But now due to medical problem she could not go to school. Is there registration to do pvt 10th in icse board.
1st May 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has cleared 9th through ice through school. But now due to medical problem she could not go to school is there registration to do pvt worth in ice board.
8th September 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

My son has been registered for ICSE exam in one city but we want him to give exam from another city, his earlier school has no branch in this city is it possible.
7th November 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Suppose A Student is now in 10th icsc regular admission due to some reason if he is not ready for the exam in March 2018.Can he get permission to be appeared in exam externally without admission in next exam. What will be the procedure.
31st March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can student appear ICSE exam of 6th standard externally? please tell procedure of registration
14th May 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has failed in the 10 exams can she appear in the exams next year privately and what is the process
16th July 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My son is now in the ICSE board as a regular student,if he is unable to clear the 9th std in 2018-2019,can he do home schooling and then appear for 10th board exam in the coming year after clearing the 9th std, and if so what is the procedure, should it b through the same school.but can he appear after home schooling
4th January 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in icse 10th examination next corresponding year if I am no able to give it in present year because of some reason?
18th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 9th class but due to some family problems she cannot continue her 10th icse school ....can she do 10th icse privately..
1st February 2020, 08:29 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No , you cannot apply privately as a student in 10 standard
According to the board rules you will have to appear for your 9 standard pass it and only than you will be able to apply for your 10 board exam
8th April 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 9th std from regular school, but due to some reason can not attain regular schooling, can he give 10th board directly without going to school privately.
10th April 2020, 02:05 PM
Vismithagowda

No, you cannot appear for ICSE 10th standard exam without completing your 9th standard, because candidates who have completed their 9th standard are only eligible to apply for 10th standard exam, whether it is privately or through school examination branch. So, if you want to appear for 10th standard exam, first you need to complete 9th standard. After the completion of 9th standard, you can apply for ICSE 10th standard exam.
10th April 2020, 02:06 PM
Vismithagowda

No,
You cannot appear for ICSE 10th standard exam without completing your 9th standard, because candidates who have completed their 9th standard are only eligible to apply for 10th standard exam, whether it is privately or through school examination branch. So, if you want to appear for 10th standard exam, first you need to complete 9th standard. After the completion of 9th standard, you can apply for ICSE 10th standard exam.
12th April 2020, 07:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Its not possible to do 10th exam in any of the recognized board without completing your 9th standard backlogs.

--First of all,clear all your backlogs of your 9th standard and then apply for the next standard so that you can give full focus on the 10th standard which is most important and crucial year of your life.

--None of the Board is allow you to complete 10th standard without completion of 9th standard .
13th April 2020, 05:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?

No, you can't appear 10th public examination directly without giving 9th standard. To be eligible to apply for 10th standard public examination, you should have passed 9th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

Therefore, first attend 9th standard, then go to 10th ICSE Board Exam.
16th June 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can any student apply for class 12 private after getting knowledge of 11th course or syllabus from coaching but not school ?
10th March 2022, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

My son studying Cambridge syallbus for 9th grade. We are planning to change the curriculum to ICSE without registration is possible to get admission for 10th grade ICSE school. Since Last date of registration cross for both CBSI and ICSE.
23rd April 2022, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can my daughter appear for ICSC 10 after completing class 9, without school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?