26th July 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join The Kashmir Valley School through Edify Kids Play School?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child in Edify Kids Play School. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join The Kashmir Valley School?

5th August 2019, 04:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join The Kashmir Valley School through Edify Kids Play School?

Yes, after clearing her studies in Montessori school, your child can get admission in the school mentioned above but will have to appear for an interview along with the candidate's parents and after clearing the interview, the child can get admission to continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?