7th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?

Hi, I have a child of 2 years and 5 months. I will admit my child next year in Brooklyn Play School of Bhubaneswar. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join any International school or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Admission procedure in Brooklyn Play School for 4 years old candidate?
  3. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  4. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  5. Fee expenses of Montessori in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  7. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  8. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur? -- [New]
  9. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  10. How much is the fee of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar and what is the admission procedure?
  11. Whether a child is eligible to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  12. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  13. Is it beneficial to admit a 2 years and 4 months old child in a Play School?
  14. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  15. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission fee structure in public schools in Bhubaneshwar? Last date and transportation fees?
  17. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  18. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
9th June 2018, 02:35 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?

No, I am sorry to say that your child is not yet eligible to get admission in the above mentioned standard, as the minimum admission criteria is such that your child should have acquired a minimum of 3 years and 6 months and then only can avail admission in Montesorri in Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar and can continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?