7th May 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Adamas International School, Kolkata through Aangan Play School?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child in Aangan Play School. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join Adamas International School, Kolkata?

12th May 2019, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Adamas International School, Kolkata through Aangan Play School?

Yes, your child can join Adamas International School, Kolkata after completing her Montessori standard from Aangan Play School. Adamas International School, Kolkata is a day boarding school offers education from Nursery to class 12th standard.
You have to submit the following documents along with application form at the time of admission;

Copy of candidate's birth certificate,

Copy of Aadhaar card/Enrolment form

Income proof of parents

Parent ID proof

Blood Group of the child

Progress card of previous class

Photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?