3rd June 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Banasthali Vidyapith School. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

7th June 2019, 10:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

Yes, Secondary Science is available in Banasthali Vidyapith School. Banasthali Vidyapith School offers Humanities, Sciences and Commerce stream in the Senior Secondary level.

You can find details on;
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...ion/index.html
8th June 2019, 08:36 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Banasthali Vidyapith School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Banasthali Vidyapith School. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?
Yes, of course, Higher Secondary Science is available in Banasthali Vidyapith School. Below I have given the course structure of 11th and 12th standard science stream.

Science Group Subject Combination as below;

1) Science (Mathematics): 1.Physics 2.Chemistry 3.Mathematics
2) Science (Biology): 1.Physics 2.Chemistry 3.Biology
3) Science (Maths / Bio / Geo): 1.Physics 2.Chemistry (or) Mathematics / Biology / Geography) (Any two)

Official website -> http://banasthali.org/
8th June 2019, 01:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Banasthali Vidyapith School offers Higher Secondary Science stream. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to Higher Secondary Science stream. Admissions to Class 11th are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
20th June 2019, 08:34 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes... Higher Secondary Science available in Banasthali Vidyapith School

Minimum Eligibility:
45% aggregate Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent there to in any stream. The admission would be based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?