12th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Posts: n/a

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from ICSE for Higher Secondary Science admission in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Arunachal Pali Vidyapith School. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from ICSE Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I pursue MA in Geography if I did not have geography as a subject in graduation? Which Institutes offer MA in Geography? 7 15th July 2022 01:05 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: