26th January 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether Intermediate Science is easier in ISC than in Uttar Pradesh Board?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard with Uttar Pradesh Board. My friends advised my to shift to ISC Board for Intermediate course as my aim is to study in IIT after Intermediate. So, ISC Board will be easier as compare to Uttar Pradesh Board for Intermediate Science course?

30th January 2020, 02:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Intermediate Science is easier in ISC than in Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes, I would also like to suggest you that you should shift to either ISC board or CBSE board to pursue your intermediate if you want to seek admission in IIT.

The syllabus of CBSE or ICSE board is more comprehensive and detailed however the syllabus of state board is not that much detailed hence, it is always better to complete your intermediate from CBSE or ICSE board to have in-depth knowledge of every concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?