24th December 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether once can reappear for SSC from different school? Marking system for repeaters?

my cousin had given october exam of ssc from a particular school, but this time he didnt pass out. now he wants to re apply for march exam of ssc, so i wanted to know whether he can apply from a different school for march. and one more thing i wanted to know the marking system for repeaters. he had appeared for only maths subject. does the repeter student gets only written paper marks and not books marks from school? please let me know.

5th January 2014, 09:30 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether once can reappear for SSC from different school? Marking system for repeaters?

The candidate can apply online and the online mode is very simplified and easy , the particular school will apply through online to the Education board and the student can view their examination form is well and the particular school can edit the application if the principal approves the candidate needs to apply from the same school again and the school management will do it .
Applicant must have his scanned picture and signature name

i.e candidates name and once the application is approved by the principal it cannot be modified.

Two con-donation marks will be provided to the repeat candidates and they are allocated in one subject in which the student is failing or in two or more subjects so that it allows him to clear all his subjects .

If you want to transfer from one school to another school you need to make sure that the new school has informed the board regarding the changes that you want and you will get be allowed to write the exams only when the board has accepted it and principal has given the permission for the change of school and you need to register online for the March exams and the school board management will take care of it , the repeater student gets only written paper marks and not books marks from the school.
4th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether once can reappear for SSC from different school? Marking system for repeaters?

when are the october 2014 re exams for SSC will be held and what about the forms, when will that be available
24th October 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My frnd had left his studies in 6th grade and now he wishes to study .... My question is that can 110th grade exams,can b externally given n what all process will b needed n where n whom should i contact fo the solution ply revert asapp!
27th November 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

When repeater form will be available for march for 10th std.. and what will be the process of filling form in 2015 march
24th June 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My friend is trying to do SSC exam. He has failed in one subject in March 2010, he tried it at Oct'10 but not passed. Mean while he turned face on it. Now he want to take another shot . I just want to know can he do this at 2015. IF yes what is the process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?