11th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada offers Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

17th October 2018, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

Aditya Birla Public School is an English medium co-educational middle school situated at Rayagada district of Orissa.
Classes: Nursery to class VIII.

Hence, no science stream is available in this school in 11th and 12th standard.
17th October 2018, 11:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Aditya Birla Public School, Rayagada?

Aditya Birla Public School only offers classes from 1st to 8th standard hence there is no 11th and 12th standard. That is why you cannot pursue 11th and 12th standard science stream from Aditya Birla Public School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?