14th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?

Sir,
I have passed 12th this year from BSEB.
But I haven't scored good marks.
Can I reappear in CBSE 12th Board exam next year?
Kindly tell me is this possible or not?

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 10:29 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?

Yes, you can appear in 12th CBSE board next year after completing your 12th from BSEB board this year.
But to get admission in 12th CBSE board you need the following document.
1). class 11th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate.
If you are not able to collect the above document then you have to appear again in 11th CBSE board for appearing 12th CBSE board.
15th May 2015, 04:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?

No, you cannot reappear again for class 12 examination once you have passed the examination. It is not possible to repeat the same class either in same or different board. If you are not satisfied with your marks then you can go for the improvements examination if it is available. A candidate can repeat the same class if he/ she fails in the academic year.
15th May 2015, 04:57 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?

No its not possible appear in 12th standard CBSE board without passing 11th class from CBSE. You can reappear only in BSEB board because no one board/school provides you admission in directly 12th class registration is done in 11th class for 12th Board exams ,means you can fill up improvement exam of BSES board only

You can go for NIOS board they will provides you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th class marksheet
28th May 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can a student of 2 pass with 52 percent in pseb, take admission again for securing more marks??
31st May 2017, 07:18 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a student of 2 pass with 52 percent in pseb, take admission again for securing more marks??
Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard on the basis of 10th standard results in order to secure better marks in 12th standard.
You will require the following documents which I have mentioned below.
*. Marksheet of 10th standard (for DoB proof).
*. Gap year affidavit or certificate.
*. Migration certificate.
*. Character certificate (signed by head of the school)
17th October 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 12th exam from bseb boards in 2014 but l'm not satisfied to marks
Then i gave improvement
And passed in 2015
Sir my question is ,my passing year which 2014 or 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?