11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Why the fee of Montessori schools are higher than normal schools?

I am Honey Vardani and I have decided to admit my only child in Montessori school. But after searching alot about Montessori schools, I came to know that the fees are much more higher than normal schools. I don't know why it is so?Can I know why?

14th October 2016, 05:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why the fee of Montessori schools are higher than normal schools?

It all depends upon the different Schools and their norms. Nothing can be done about this issue. It is because your child will play there and at the same time your ward will start learning from the School. Some of the Schools have high fee structure to be admitted as they will also provide the kind of facilities to the infants, their toys and accessories to teach them.
14th October 2016, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why the fee of Montessori schools are higher than normal schools?

Most of the Montessori schools are private schools and they charge fee according to their management rules. Only government schools have less fee these days.

Hence, one can't do much, because management of the schools have to pay their teacher's salary and also maintain the school infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?